Crock Pot pizza casserole has all the flavors of pizza but in a delicious pasta casserole! This slow cooker pizza casserole is a great family meal!
If you’ve ever made pizza in the slow cooker you know it’s so easy and delicious. Today we’re putting a little twist on pizza and taking it one step further. This slow cooker pizza casserole is the best of both worlds, both pizza and pasta in one dish!
This recipe for Crock Pot pizza casserole is very family friendly. It’s indulgent and delicious and you can throw it together very easily so it’s on the table with no stress!
Serve this pizza casserole up with a side salad and some breadsticks and you’ll have an inexpensive, easy to make, and perfectly delicious meal for any weeknight. Your family will think they’ve hit the jackpot when this casserole is on the meal plan!
I love to also work this family friendly Crockpot Cowboy Beans recipe into our rotation. Everyone loves them!
Here’s what you’ll need to make pizza casserole in the slow cooker:
This casserole serves 12, I love that because we have enough for dinner for the whole family and then the leftovers get eaten for quick lunches throughout the week. If you want to cut it in half to serve 6 that’s very easy too and the recipe will come out just fine.
You’ll need ground beef, you could also use ground chicken or turkey if you wanted to do that! Along with the beef we will use garlic, onion, pasta sauce, sliced mushrooms, garlic powder and dried oregano.
Add in some pepper to taste, wide egg noodles, sliced pepperoni, shredded cheddar and mozzarella and you have the best dinner of the week!
If you have picky eaters in the house you can adjust the ingredients as needed. You can leave out the onions, the pepperoni, and anything else you think your family won’t like.
Everything comes together nicely and nothing stands out so I think it would be great as written but feel free to make adjustments, this is an accommodating recipe.
How to make Crock Pot pizza casserole:
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, brown beef, garlic and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper to the ground beef mixture and stir well.
Spray a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick spray or use a slow cooker liner.
Spoon half the sauce and beef mixture into the slow cooker. Top with half the noodles, half the pepperoni and 1 cup of each cheese.
Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours until heated through and the cheese melts.
Looking for other really easy Crockpot dinner recipes?
Using the Crockpot to make dinners is smart, it’s also really easy. You can whip up everything from simple main dishes to full meals all in one pot. Check out some of my family favorite dinner recipes and see which ones you can add to your meal plans this week!
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Crockpot Dr Pepper Chicken Wings
- Super Easy Nacho Chicken And Rice
- How To Make Orange Chicken in the Crockpot!
- Crockpot Beef Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast Sandwich Recipe
Printable Crock Pot Pizza Casserole Recipe:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 8 oz canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, brown beef, garlic and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper to the ground beef mixture and stir well.
- Spray a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Spoon half the sauce and beef mixture into the slow cooker. Top with half the noodles, half the pepperoni and 1 cup of each cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours until heated through and cheese melts
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 424Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 109mgSodium 561mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 32g
These recipes are calculated as a courtesy. They are not intended as medical advice or guaranteed accurate. Please do your own calculations if necessary.